Tuesday, April 26, 2011

My Little Troublemakers

I love my kids! But I have to tell you how my day went...

Austin:

- Screamed at me about 500 times today
- Pushed the table across the dining room (which he has been told many times not to do)
- Instigated many fights

Aidin:

- Did everything that I told him not to do... seriously everything... as soon as my back was turned

Alvin:

- Broke a plastic cup (I don't know how he managed to do it, since I couldn't even break it - and I tried!)
- Smeared banana all over the living room rug
- Got my baking soda from the counter and dumped it all over the couch
- Dumped out half of the trail mix all over my bedroom floor
- Dumped out the other half of the trail mix all over my freshly vacuumed bedroom floor
- Ate a bag of easter chocolate that was on my desk (good for me but bad for him, lol)

Heidi:

- Spit up 3 times in her clean bath water, so I refilled her bath 3 times and it took 3 times longer than it had to
- Spit up all over her freshly washed hair and clothes shortly after her bath (and those were the only 4 times she spit up today, ironically!)

So here it is, at the end of my day, and I haven't gotten anywhere with packing, cleaning, or preparing for CBC tomorrow... but despite it all, can you believe that I actually had a really great day!? :) I stayed positive, took things in stride, and managed to show the kiddos a lot of much-desired affection. They bring color to my life, and if my days weren't such a disaster I don't think I would have nearly as much fun!!! :D And I definitely wouldn't know what to do with myself if I didn't have these rascals to chase after! ;o)

1 comment:

  1. :) LOL glad that made you laugh! Yeah trust me... between the three of them I could have had the worst day of my life, but you're right, attitude really changes everything. Now I just have to remember that... :P I fail so much! But having this blog is helping me really "zoom in" on what I need to be focusing on. Throughout the day I am thinking about how a certain scenario would sound on my blog and it makes me second guess my reactions to things. It's good for me. :) Thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete