Today I went outside as I normally do, only I brought my camera with me! So here is a visual of how my days are usually spent. :) I also have some pictures of the projects we've been doing or will be doing this summer.
 |
| First, we went outside to pick some flowers! |
 |
| Aidin said, "Austin loves me" when he saw this picture! |
 |
| Then we brought the flowers inside so I could put them in water... |
 |
| They are so pretty! |
 |
| Aidin brought me some more when he saw how much I loved them :) |
 |
| Then we headed back outside to play |
 |
| Here is my new porch that Adam and I built... turned out pretty nice! |
 |
This is our dog Bella who is always finding new ways to bother me :P
(like that time she chewed up my phone) |
 |
| But it's hard to stay mad at her when the kids love her so much! |
 |
| Heidi and I enjoyed the afternoon by laying in the grass on our tummies :) |
 |
| At first she liked how the grass tickled her face! |
 |
| But then it got a little annoying! ;) |
 |
Here is our backyard that took me almost 4 hours to mow
when I failed to push the self-propel lever forward >.< |
 |
| This is one of my two beautiful lilac bushes that is on our property. If it weren't for the bees I would plant some more bushes closer to the house! |
 |
| And here is my chicken coop! :) |
 |
| The kids love it too! |
 |
I'm going to feel bad when they can't play in it anymore.
Maybe we will build them a coop of their own! ;) |
 |
This is the old storage shed that we'll be tearing down soon.
It sure is an ugly old thing! |
|
After a fun day of playing, we all put the toys away and headed in
to make supper and wait for daddy to come home from work! :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment