Monday, March 12, 2012
Spring Cleaning!
Adam and I decided to do some spring cleaning this afternoon. We got started as soon as Adam finished up with work at 4pm. Between both of us we are DONE with every crack and crevice in the living room, dining room, and kitchen. I started on the bathroom but didn't get very far because the kids dragged all their bedding into the bathroom! So I pulled all of our bedding into the bathroom as well, and the washer has been loaded and unloaded a few times already. ;) We put all the winter coats, hats, gloves, and boots away into storage, and then we went through the kids’ toys and got rid of a bunch that they don't play with, vacuumed the boys’ bedroom thoroughly, and put away their train set. Next I will be sorting and folding the HUGE pile of clean clothes in our bedroom. Before we fall into bed tonight we will also be rearranging our bedroom, vacuuming, and finishing/putting away all the laundry and bedding. Oh! And I have to get the buckets out of the closet so I can restock a few things in my kitchen. We go through noodles, granola, and trail mix quickly around here! Then Adam or I will finish cleaning the bathroom and washing all the windows. That will probably get done tomorrow. But so far everything smells fresh and clean in my house! I am so happy that spring is here!!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment