Saturday, October 20, 2012

Questions For Kids

These are questions that I saw on another mom's blog, so I took a shot and did this little quiz with Austin and Aidin. Their answers were hilarious and sweet! :o)


1. What is something I always say to you?
Austin: You always tell me what to do.
Aidin: You always tell me to act normal.

2. What makes me happy?
Austin: Hugs and kisses and then a present!
Aidin: Giving you presents!

3. What makes me sad?
Austin: Kicking and punching.
Aidin: The things that you don’t want dad to do.

4. How do I make you laugh?
Austin: Tickling me!
Aidin: Tickling!

5. What was I like when I was a child?
Austin: You liked doing crafts and coloring
Aidin: You were a good girl

6. How old do you think I am?
Austin: I don’t know, how old are you?
Aidin: 13

7. How tall am I?
Austin: Pretty DARN tall!
Aidin: 6 inches!

8. What is my favorite thing to do?
Austin: Playing games.
Aidin: Be home alone?

9. What do I do when you're not around?
Austin: You finish your book or cook.
Aidin: Watch shows.

10. If I become famous, what will it be for?
Austin: You’re very smart!
Aidin: Get hit by a car. You get hit by them!?

11. What am I really good at?
Austin: Cooking and playing slapjack. She’s very good at that.
Aidin: Playing games.

12. What am I not very good at?
Austin: Counting?
Aidin: Dancing!

13. What is my job?
Austin: Your job is to do nothing right now.
Aidin: Help Dad.

14. What is my favorite food?
Austin: Ice cream cake.
Aidin: Pancakes.

15. What makes you proud of me?
Austin: When we wrestle. And dad too, I’m much happier with dad because he wrestles more than you.
Aidin: Being nice.

16. If I were a cartoon character, who would I be?
Austin: You IS a movie. I wish I was in a movie.
Aidin: A dog.

17. What do you and I do together?
Austin: I do like helping you make stuff.
Aidin: BE FUN!

18. How are you and I the same?
Austin: I watch you and follow your way.
Aidin: We both color.

19. How are you and I different?
Austin: We watch different movies.
Aidin: Because we have different names.

20. How do you know that I love you?
Austin: Because you take care of me.
Aidin: Because I’m smart.

21. Where is my favorite place to go?
Austin: To the park.
Aidin: To Reuben’s house?

1 comment: